Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all out there in fighterland, been creeping on this forum for a long time and thought it was about time i joined in on the fun.

Im from south australia and at the moment its bloody hot too hot for much except surfing snd way too hot to get in the shed and work on bikes. Anyhow enough chit chat here is my ride.

Its a 96 gsxr 750 SRAD and it has a sparkly silver paint job with heavy purple fleck, the paint is grose, former owner liked speed boats so he thought he would paint it to look loke one.

All i have done to it is bin the fairings, made a bracket for the speedo and drilled out the triples for risers, cleaned up the wiring a bit, dirty bars and bar end mirrors, drink bottle overflow, brake lines and cut the can down about half a foot. It was cheap and didnt cost much and is a barrel of laughs.

Was thinking of doing a rear end swap but honestly her fat ass has grown on me, and you can fit a long neck and a sandwich under the tail which is handy, plus its my daily ride so helmet hooks and somewhere to put my gloves is really handy.
In winter she is coming appart and getting the black on black with more black treatment.
Looking forward too seing what you guys think.

My other bike is a 82 xs1100rh and this is how it currently sits

Just finished fixing second gear so i can mate the frame and the motor again soon.:rock:

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcome in matey ,I like tha 1100 :D used to have one waaay back .

LOL theres nothing like being abel to tote yer beer and sarnies around on yer bike eh'.

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Welcome in and maybe not the paint but I have a soft spot for the old SRADS and the 1100 sounds like it will be a beast.

Reactions: ROBBO
1 - 4 of 4 Posts