Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was time to say hello to everyone, been checkin it out for awhile .... CF is cool site !! There are some very talented builders on here, and Ive got a lot interesting ideas from you guys. Im just getting going on my first real build, its '95 gsxr 1100 wc that my buddy talked me into turbocharging... Its pretty cool Boyko's got several turbo projects under his belt already, so this should go fairly well. anyway I'll try and load some pics.. Cheers

modded 2003 gsxr1000 pipe

fit not to bad

now onto the extentions

we didn't add to much about 3-4 inches

Its never good when Benders involved

and the mocking starts

well that's about it for now, have to change a few things on the back section to make this configuration work. Will be starting on the plenum next and just see how things will fit.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcom in mate nice intro and pics .Looks like ya got that turbo mod' well under control !

·
Pinstriper4fun
763 Posts
Nice work. what part alberta you from? few of us albertains runnin around in here.

·
Once You Go Italian...
210 Posts
Reactions: oldrider

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF jimi66!! Repped you for the intro, the bike & little 'Bender'!! (Loved it....;) )

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Hi Im in Strathmore Alberta, welcome mate, nice little project there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Guys, thanks for the Welcome...Ya im in Wetaskiwin and workin on the bike Camrose, just in the process of building my own garage, but have the run of my buddies shop..He's got all the cool tools. And ya I'll keep you all updated with this project... Thanks again jimi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts