Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure I would try to join in on the fun. I don't have anything new but recently started a build on an old GS1100. I'm a new member on the GS forum but figured I would get some pretty good information here.

I'm new to custom bikes but hopefully I can help others out as I've worked in the metal fabrication industry for over 20 years.

It's cold as hell here so what better way to kill the winter days getting a bike ready for summer. Hopefully I can build something that is worthy.

Dennis

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. It's a very cool forum. I've got a few friends that got the custom bike bug too. Should be fun.

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,518 Posts
Hey, Welcome, I live in St. Paul. I've been pushing through a custom build with a lot of fab work as a novice. Not sure what help I'd need at this point, but thanks for the offer. Hopefully I'll roll it out this summer and maybe even do some riding.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
I'll be moving back to Minnesota this summer. We'll have to get some CF meets going every now and then.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, Welcome, I live in St. Paul. I've been pushing through a custom build with a lot of fab work as a novice. Not sure what help I'd need at this point, but thanks for the offer. Hopefully I'll roll it out this summer and maybe even do some riding.
I make my way up that direction quite often so let me know if you might need anything. I'm not an expert on bikes but could probably help in any respect.

I'll be moving back to Minnesota this summer. We'll have to get some CF meets going every now and then.
Sounds like that could be fun. You moved away the right time of year although riding was much better when I lived in New Mexico. I can't believe it when I say I actually miss the dessert.

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
welcome in mate keep warm there were not far behind ya over in NH :(

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
I make my way up that direction quite often so let me know if you might need anything. I'm not an expert on bikes but could probably help in any respect.

Sounds like that could be fun. You moved away the right time of year although riding was much better when I lived in New Mexico. I can't believe it when I say I actually miss the dessert.
I'm born and raised from Minnesota and have been living in Texas for the past couple of years. I'll trade winters working on the bike for summers where I can't get the mail without sweating.

·
Knows nothing....
2,132 Posts
Welcome in mate! Where about in South Central MN are you? I use to live in the God awweful state of MN. lol Just kidding, I still work there and couldn't really be much closer to MN.

Blensen, where you moving to?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts