Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Buell Enthusiast
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there from Colorado. I'm new to posting on this forum but not new to forums. I am a Harley/Buell mechanic/machinist and huge Buell enthusiast, though I love bikes in general, especially custom work. I plan to write up a build log here for my bike, but here it is currently for your viewing pleasure. Still lots in the works and lots to do. It is a 2006 Buell XB12X Ulysses with over 74,000 miles on it, though I started a frame-off rebuild last December and never really finished as I'm still changing stuff lol.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts
Welcome!

Nice Buell... never been a huge fan but I think if I did have one, it would look something like that.
I get really giddy when someone else from CO shows up here. There aren't many.

·
Buell Enthusiast
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words guys. I will definitely look into the winter build-off when I have more time. Right now I have a lot going on as I have a month old newborn at the house and a client build in the garage I need to finish, which is an 03 Buell XB9R (984cc) that I am building into a 1475cc wheelie monster. Bored cases, welded and balanced -08 XB12 crank, big cams, my own headwork, etc. That one is more likely to be entered in the winter build-off tbh. I have until the second week of November to finish it; I just got the worked crank into the cases yesterday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts