Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Barry . I live in Maui. I have a Ninja 250 (2012). The pics I posted were before an accident. The front cowl and lights, mirrors, fender and bracket, front stay, and instrument panel were pretty much destroyed, and the side fairings were gnarled up pretty good but fixable. But I like the no fairing street fighter look so thats what Im gonna do. Im gonna keep the rear fairing and stock seat for now.
One of the changes Id like to make is changing out the handlebars. I am tired of my hands getting numb while riding with the stock set up. I want to get more upright so I am not putting alot of weight on my hands. If anyone has done this and knows what style of bar works best on a sport bike (ie mx style or touring etc.) please impart your wisdom and let me know. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Welcom to your new internet place mate.Sux to wreck but sometimes it opens a door to a whole new world of motorcycle fun!Go checkout the members project bike section and get some ideas t start your project .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haven't been online for a while. something called work got in the way. No not born here, but been here 26 years. No don't get island fever - I like da ocean too much

1 - 9 of 9 Posts