Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people.
Im Zombietoad and im a 27 year old man from Norway.
I would like to post a picture of my bike. But i currently don't own one... So why am i here? Well at the moment im saving up money for a bike and my license. I have always wanted a bike, I've had some mopeds and some 250 motorcross bikes over the years, but to be honest, I've been scared to get something fast til now. Since I've always been a wildchild im pretty sure ive would of killed myself if i got one sooner ;) but now i guess im old enough to make it . I've always loved custom rides. But i never knew there was such a big streetfighter community until i stumbled upon this page a couple of weeks ago.... by now after hours of drooling infront of the computer screen im hooked. Not only are you guy's streetfighters some of the phatest rides I've ever seen... but i can customize one myself. Without going bankrupt in the process(let's hope). I am so inspired of what you guys are accomplishing in your garages ! Cant wait to gwt started myself. In the meantime. Ill be reading and learning as much as i can. I have some experience with mechanical work from my former job as a ventilation mechanic/ welder/ painter, and my time in school from when i wanted to be a car mechanic. I hope i get welcomed into your community, even though i don't have a ride- yet....

-Zombietoad

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF.......

Any ideas on what kind of bike you're looking for?

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you ...
Well i don't have a unlimited budget, so It'll be whatever i can get for the right price... i do like both the suzuki bandit's and the honda cbr's ... hopefully something with a good motor that'll last a while.... and something that's easy to get parts for ... so if you guys have any suggestions. Or good advice, im all ears... :)

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rep for going vip right off the bat.
Are there any other way? ;) i like cool stuff and this page is pure awesomeness :smiliebiker:

Edit: Wrote this from my phone and didnt notice that bikers finger haha.. sorry. no middle finger Intended :p

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome.. Nope, you gotta give up the Norwegian women too. ;) And now I wanna drift a Big wheel.....
Haha our women stays here :p its actually half a bmx, a homemade frame, a tractor seat and a couple of gokart front spindel's and wheels with pvp pipe around'em :)
Funny as hell ;)

Reactions: CamBandit17

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts