Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have been lurking for a while now. I have a 2003 sv650s I did some trading for. I basically got it for about $500. It has been sitting in the corner of my shop for a while and am finally in a position to finish it. It runs great but, cosmetically was in bad shape when I got it. All of the plastic crap was gone, bent forks, cut up subframe, no dash and much more. I found some sv1000 forks local for a steal and a zx10 rear shock. I also bought a sharkskinz tail, A dash off ebay, headlight and other odds and ends. I think I have almost everything I need to finish it. I will take some pics In the next few days when I dig it out. Oh, and it came with a 96 Suzuki 650 savage.

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
this will be nice fer sure,thems got a real classy frame.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. This site is awesome and wanted to support it. I will have some more pics soon. I will start a build thread when I do. I flipped my outlaw 525s the other day and it landed on top of me so I have been a little sore.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here it is. I cracked both front fenders, busted the hood and bent the steering stem. Fucking stumps. You can see the SV in the window.

Here is my playground. You can see my house in the middle and that's my son.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes has a kx60. I am in the process of putting in a new water pump seal and finishing up a big wheel conversion. It is nice out here. I can shoot my ar15 off my porch and I don't even have to get dressed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts