Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in south florida and in the process of my first build. Crashed my 06 cbr 600rr then looked into streetfighters and then fell in love. Im really young as in still in high school so Ive got a lot to learn and look forward to it. Any input or advice on the bike would be awesome.

Attachments

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
How exactly do I do that? Switchin left and right and then turning them over?
yea. have the 7* degrees of the clipons pointing up, and also point them out more. its alot more comfortable and lets u manhandle these bikes alot better. better stance with no plastics too.

like this (idk if it will work with ur stock clipons tho since most honda clipons have that stupid rise in them so when u flip theyre way too low. but luckily aftermarket clipons for ur bike are everywhere and alot of other bikes use the same 50mm diameter clipons so its easy to find replacement from another bike. i recommend gsxr clipons, easy and cheap to find and work great flipped, i have used them on my r6 and my honda with no complains other than the bar itself is short but u cant avoid that without going aftermarket cause most stockers are about the same length.)

idk if u can see it on the pic from my old bike flipped woodcrafts, felt awesome

edit: heres better pics.

hope that helps. lmk if u got any more questions

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had heard it described but the pics make it a lot clearer. Ill see what I can find off parted out bikes or eBay. Thanks for the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts