Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I have a bike problem
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just picked up this $400 dollar beauty to basically just finish up and legal up.

it WAS a 96' bandit 600, PO had plans to do a gsxr 1000 tail conversion, but decided not to, so now it just needs brackets for the seat basically.

This is my second, my current DD bike is an 07' ninja 250 that I bought with 1,800 miles on it, for only $200, (I know, score right?)

anyways, hope y'all like the bike, and hopefully I'll have her on the streets within a month or two.

*EDIT*

I forgot to add this in the beginning. but I'll say it now. I love the handlebars on this, coming from a motocross background, they look sweet buttttt, I have a problem. I love the look of the straight bar, and the, sport bike like low bars I see on some fighters, anyone know the best way to go, and which would be the most comfortable. I'm 5' 10" 140lbs btw. (sorry metric peeps, I have a hell of a time trying to convert)

·
I have a bike problem
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're obviously good at finding deals.

Keep us updated on the progress!

....and welcome to the CF
LOL, I'm a cheap, cheap man, what can I say. plus, its amazing with how such little patience I have I'm able to find them Ha Ha.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Welcome in! That bike was a steal! Where abouts in the great state of Texas are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Tis always good to getta deal mate , ;)

Welcom to a very special place

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,256 Posts
We had discussed doing a dirt bag challenge before. I think we said no more than $800 on bike and all mods. All on your honor of course

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
just south of DFW on the planet Venus (look it up, its a tiny little town, I swear its real:D)

Awesome man, i'm from more west of there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts