Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Be real or die
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow streetfighters :drinks:

Well, what can I say but be grateful that there's a site such as this. :rock:

I've been a streetfighter lover since I first laid eyes on one, and I, like I guess most of you aren't part of the cookie-cutter culture of bikes.

I dont see many here in the DC area, all the more reason for me to have one.

Im now riding an electric blue '05 Sv650n (my first bike copped on 04/25/07) thats begging to become more of a streetdfighter.

BTW .. I was linked to this site by svrider.com if it matters.

K, looking forward to explore the site and interact with all of you. Good times !!
-One

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Im not in DC but close, I live out in charles town :)

·
Be real or die
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Now !! East coast rules huh? :rock:

Is that b/c we're closer to the originating coast - the one across the pond maybe? haha

Beginner streetfighter Q...
Im ready to order an
Acerbis diamond headlight unit for the '05 SV:

from xpostreetfighters.com over in queens ny.
Does any one have any pointers (good or bad) on both the unit and the dealer?

thnx in advance.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
The only pointers I can offer in regards to that headlight.....make sure you where your night vision goggles. The light output of those sucks. You would be better off spending some more money on a good set up. Or at least get the cyclops.

·
Be real or die
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The only pointers I can offer in regards to that headlight.....make sure you where your night vision goggles. The light output of those sucks. You would be better off spending some more money on a good set up. Or at least get the cyclops.
yeah that was my main concern, thnks you for the info, and thank you all for the welcome as well.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
hey zigzag what part of the dc metro area are you in? I dont live to far out and I work in frederick. Ive also been looking for someone to do some tag style work for me for a tattoo......maybe on the bike too :)

·
Be real or die
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah man, Im in NOrVA as of now, looking to move into the district. Too much BS in VA...especially with their new traffic laws...$3500 tix for speeding,etc...FUCK THAT !!

-Email me/PM me so we can meet up.
I'll gladly hook you up with some graffix for a tat or for the bike :thumbsup:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
:ttiwwop: lets see the bike :D

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome Bro. $3,500 speeding ticket? Fuck that.

·
Newbie, help with FZR600
85 Posts
Yo whats going on zigzag? Welcome from a fellow NOVA resident. I'm currently in the build process but once spring hits lets get a fighter meet going in the area, plan a skyline drive or blue ridge parkway ride. Lets see the bike.

-Andrew

1 - 20 of 20 Posts