Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Read Only
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have been lurking on here for some time now and finally thought it was time to take the plunge and post something :) Finally got my first bike, an 07 FZ6, back in July after taking the safety class, and it has been a joy riding it and learning ever since.

Sorry for the blurry one, my friend took that picture.

Took a little bit of work to get it back in tip top shape. Had to rewire the front headlights, cleaned up the wiring in the front some, coolant flush, new chain and sprockets, and the inside of the tank was caked everywhere with rust which caused the bike to loose power and stall whenever I went on a ride. Any thoughts on anything else I should do would be greatly appreciated to!

Its been fun so far and hopefully Ill get some more pictures of her soon!

Attachments

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good looking bike.

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF SBKoch!! Nice intro & great bike! :D

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF

·
Read Only
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, and its nice to see that there's a few of ya'll in Va!
To Mike, I was actually thinking about doing that real soon. I was thinking a touch of yellow would go good, if you can tell in the second and third pictures, I just recently painted the radiator guards yellow. Maybe future plans would be to make it a hazard themed fighter, like a
zippo I own :rock:

zippo-hazardous-24330-large.jpg

Thanks again guys for the nice comments!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello from Norfolk, VA

·
The Senior Member
835 Posts
welcome to cf im in the dc area if you find yourself nearby...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts