Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all thanks for checking out my thread first of all I ain't Evan got a bike or a license yet bit I've bin off road on road no road on dirt bikes and such for a few years and I'm quite handy with a spanner n a hammer and want to try my hand at makin myself a streetfighter but I'm little lost as where to begin like what's a easy first bike to start medlin with I was thinking mayb a 400-600cc so if you mob could sorta throw me in a direction is appreciate it very much cheers

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
hey bud welcome to cf!

400cc is a good range, not enough to really get ya in trouble but enough room to go into

especially with all the 400 series bikes you guys have over there

Honda cb1 was a fun ride when i tried it, i own a bandit 400 and love it, vfr400s ive heard are good, fzr400s people seem to love and you can swap in a 600 when you're bored of the engine

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks for the heads up guys I'm gonna do some scrap hunting il keep the forum posted so watch this space also I've got a Yamaha dt 125 from 1989 was thinking bout turnin it into a little chopper or jus keep as a dirtbike still undecided but we'll see nice one fellas

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF John! Glad you joined us & best of luck with building yourself a street fighter! You've certainly come to the right place for all the information related to the subject! :D I like your attitude, so you've been "REPPED"! ;)

Reactions: Streetfighter-john
1 - 7 of 7 Posts