Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,I am new to this site but not new to bikes. My main ride is a 2001 Honda VFR 800. I also have 3 Honda Goldwings a 1976,1978 and a 1985 Interstate. I am tired of seeing the Harley style of motorcycles that everyone and his brother has. I am looking for something different and I think that I have found what I am looking for. I have an 1985 Honda CR125 that I would like turn into a Motard. In going through the mini and pocket bike sites, I have come up with some real good ideas of what to do. I should not ramble on but I am real happy that i found this site. Thank You

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Right on, welcome to the site Joe! Nice stable ya got going on there...but alas...ANOTHER HONDA GUY!?!?!?!?!

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
welcome dude,if wanna tard/fighter it i do beleive you can still enter the min-build of our build off,if have any question just ask theres lots of talented people on here,and a bunch of people that ride zuks(i still cant see why):D lol

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome. To Green Lanterns idea of me building a bike for the Build-off , ther is no way that I could at this time but if there is a contest next year in 2008 , I might just be able to because I like the idea so does my significant other. The only thing stopping me is that I need to level my existing 75 year old wooden 3 bay garage/workshop and build a new larger, cement block garage/workshop/welding shop in its place. I hope to start construction in april or may of 2007. Thank you

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Sweet...well, again, welcome aboard man. Do you have any pics of your GL's? I really like the early (original) GLs.

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
JosephC said:
Thank you all for the warm welcome. To Green Lanterns idea of me building a bike for the Build-off , ther is no way that I could at this time but if there is a contest next year in 2008 , I might just be able to because I like the idea so does my significant other. The only thing stopping me is that I need to level my existing 75 year old wooden 3 bay garage/workshop and build a new larger, cement block garage/workshop/welding shop in its place. I hope to start construction in april or may of 2007. Thank you
at least you fightering your garage:D:LolLolLolLol:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
JosephC said:
The Fighter Buildoff will be an annual event happening every Winter! So, you'll definitely get a chance to enter! Good luck with the garage project, post some pics of the process if you don't mind, I'm sure plenty of people here would love to see a garage get leveled and rebuilt! :rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE. GLAD YOU FOUND US

1 - 12 of 12 Posts