Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
being normal is to easy
779 Posts
Re: HELLO WANNA SHARE MY PROGECT

welcome, and dude the frame is badass, i cant wait to see when its done! you got some skills. what are the plans for it?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts

sweet dood welcome

Reactions: oldrider

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts

welcom and nice work mate ,get yer bild thred started and slap more pics up !:thumbsup:

·
10 second Blast!
438 Posts

Nice build up so far! keep working and posting pics of your progress. welcome to CF

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts

Welcome great work.

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts

Very cool man, what went into the frame design? did you model it in solidwerks or something, do stress analysis, etc...?

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts

Very cool. So can we get some more details on this. Like what engine is that? Looks like a Dirtbike or ATV engine? And what frame did you cut up for the rear spars at the motor mounts/ swingarm pivot? Neat design so far though.

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts

Ok, now, that's pretty. :D Can't wait to see what it's going to look like!!

·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

to answer up2L8 s question no no computer programs wore used but a lot of come and cents and experience . to answer Scrapyard question its a 2007 raptor 700 motor 2009 r6 front end rc 30 swingarm drop outs are from the raptor r6 shock triumph rear hub and wheel for now 54.5 in wheel base 24.5 rake to compensate for short wheel base 13 swingarm angle 2mm front sprocket drop to prevent swing arm scwatt more pix to come

1 - 20 of 67 Posts