Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obligatory first post in the noob pool!

My name is Ethan; new to motorcycles, but not to wrenching/fabricating/ruining everything.
I've been poking around on this board and others for a little while, and have some questions I haven't been able to get solid answers for.
I'm not sure if I'm not asking the right questions, or if my age and my ability to sift through the haystack are becoming inversely proportionate....

I have some questions, hopefully someone will answer them here or point me to where the answers are, if not I'll just ask them everywhere till I get... something.

1) Who has (or where can I find) highly detailed dimension specs (overall hub width, bearing to bearing, sprocket/rotor bolt pattern/spacing/sizing, offsets, etc.) for as many wheels as and as many years as humanly readable or specifically CBR900RR wheels, front and rear?

Thanks for your time,

dirtyhands

*edited for typos

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF Ethan! Why the need for so MANY wheels-specs? Do you have a bike yet? Post some pics if you have 'em....;) We love pics!

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
Welcome to here. I do not have, nor do I know the where abouts of the info you seek...

·
Gone Ridding!
686 Posts
WOW.......... Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to CF Ethan! Why the need for so MANY wheels-specs? Do you have a bike yet? Post some pics if you have 'em....;) We love pics!
@old rider: mostly I want data to cross-ref so I can get an idea on how far off my ideas are before I start buying and selling parts just to be able to take a measurement...

Welcome to here. I do not have, nor do I know the where abouts of the info you seek...
@kaos: Thank you.

welcom in mate ,now wash yer hands and get some pics up of something mate .:thumbsup:
@robsroadeater: thank you. no pictures yet.

Well I certainly can't help you there. Welcome to CF anyhow
@blackburnD thanks.

Welcome to CF!
@pineapple: thanks.

Sorry no idea, maybe direct from Honda?
But welcome
thought about that, but for as much as the specific data is 'worth', I would only be interested in paying for it, if I had something to compare it to, say in a Hollander manual (does that even come in a cycle format?) which I would pay for, but not what they're 'worth'

Welcome to CF
@atlstreetfighter: thanks.

WOW.......... Welcome!
@mx42499: thanks

Welcome to CF
@gixerman: thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts