Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm JDubb from Ohio. I am building a 89 ZX10. Although my fellow riders don't believe in streetfighters I am going against the grain. They are a great way to express your individual taste in motorcycles. Not much a a fabricator but will give it the best try I can.
Photos to follow

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, I'm JDubb from Ohio. I am building a 89 ZX10. Although my fellow riders don't believe in streetfighters I am going against the grain. They are a great way to express your individual taste in motorcycles. Not much a a fabricator but will give it the best try I can.
Photos to follow
Hey JDubb, Welcome! Just got here myself. I look foreward to your pics. I'm feelin' ya on the fellow riders. Been ridin' with the same group of riders for years but, no supporters at first but slowly, had a few buddies coming around and digging the individuality of a streetfighter build. I'm sure you'll experience the same.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally got a picture posted. I am having a hard time figuring out what direction I want to go. I have a Corbin Gunfighter seat that I may stick with. There are so many different options it's hard to have one vision.

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF JDubb! The endless options is why a streetfighter project is never done......it just continues to evolve with your creativity! Looking forward to the pics. We like pictures....;)

Reactions: 370steve

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Welcome! Lots of knowledgable people around here. Be sure to SEARCH before you ask questions.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcom in mate ,GL with yer project . Weres them pics ya mentioned?

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Welcome in! Just saw you're from Ohio. Where about?

Later, Doug

1 - 13 of 13 Posts