Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I followed suit with the sick one and painted my old helmet to match my build off bike. If anyone else in the build off has an old helmet to goof off with and try to match or tie in with your bike build that would be SWEET !! I'm painting mine to go with the bike and the direction it is going and i suggest that others do the same it will just be another cool thing to look at get idia's from and go with the bike. I know some of you have old helmets that you can mess with ????

What you's think ???

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
im using my old dirtbike helmet....hence the reason i bought the new one. just in case i fucks it up. hahah.

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haelo said:
I should paint my helmet when I paint my bike. Hmm... Camo helmet.
yes, yes yes yes .........Dooooooooooo it !!

I'm doing rino liner helmet . hehehehe

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I may do a colour matched lid...we'll see. I have this nasty old Bieffe lid that would work just dandy...

Look at this baby...

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Probably, if there's enough time after the build (and there will likely be enough).......Gotta admit thesick1's helmet rocks..

:cfrocks:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,433 Posts
"We're putting the 20" chinbar rake on this one, and these sweet CNC machined billet visor screws"

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
PIMP MY HELMET!

im gonna pimp my helmet yo. im gonna get a lcd visor with a video camera pointing forward, so i dont actually look at the road i watch it thru an LCD moniter 1.5 inches from my face...hopefully its true real time feed.

:D

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rino liner on mine, and maybee a small 12 bar attached to the back, and a aluminum perf. shield !! :rock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts