Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '87 FZR1000 won't start after disconnecting and removing my headlight it ran and started up perfectly fine before and when I decided to go with Street fighter I want to start now and nothing help please!

·
Breaking shit...
3,217 Posts
do you have power at all when the key is turned on?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think you break some wire If everything okay there. If the bike cranks over without signs of starting at all then you might have an electrical problem with your ignition system. I would check the coils on the spark plugs and the spark plugs themselves.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you break some wire If everything okay there. If the bike cranks over without signs of starting at all then you might have an electrical problem with your ignition system. I would check the coils on the spark plugs and the spark plugs themselves.
I changed the plugs I think it's something with the headlight wiring harness I had to uninstall the coil packs and before I knew they had to be grounded I reattached them to the frame and grounded them still no spark coil packs bad?

·
Registered
26 Posts
You need to inspect closely for the wire harness and coil pack and plugs. Nothing should be blown or burnt.
Maybe CDI Box is the problem.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I changed the plugs I think it's something with the headlight wiring harness I had to uninstall the coil packs and before I knew they had to be grounded I reattached them to the frame and grounded them still no spark coil packs bad?
Didn't it happen that some wiring has internal creases? This may be the reason for the lack of current.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts