Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been a labor of love turning a Bandit into something sexy and hopefully timeless. Not sure if this is a cafe, street fighter or …retro custom racer? I’m too close to be objective!

Gave it a narrowed and shortened tail, modified Sargent Honda VFR saddle, mirror polished stainless under tail, Racetech gold valve emulators, CBR600RR Showa shock, rolled the tank seam, Red-Kote tank, Holeshot Stage 3 kit, rearsets, etc etc.

Still needs front turn signals and knee grips on the tank.

Only thing more fun than building it has been throwing a leg over it, the ride is damn near dialed =)

·
Registered
192 Posts
You need to remove the standard fairing and put a katana fairing on it, will look 100% then.
As above, don't need to categorise a bike if you love it, only need to do that to sell it for the plebs.
PS katana fairing as in the proper kat not a gsxf

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You need to remove the standard fairing and put a katana fairing on it, will look 100% then.
As above, don't need to categorise a bike if you love it, only need to do that to sell it for the plebs.
PS katana fairing as in the proper kat not a gsxf
I actually looked into that when I was building it along with trying some small cafe fairings. In the end I think the designers get that part right. The side/tail fairing to seat to tank was the big let down.

What’s wild is that Sargent VFR seat was terrible on the VFR. On this bike the pocket is perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts