Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
allright. i was getting the 92 1100 ready for my track day on the 9th and i realized the front rim is bent pretty bad. (ok it's real bad) anyway is there any other rim from different year gsxr's that would work (with rotors and all) i am looking for a bolt in without spacers and crap. need it quick! i plan on using superbeast also that day but want to take this thing on it's maiden voyage so i can see if there is anything wrong with it (like bent rims :D )

i allready started modding it...... put an 05 gsxr 1000 rear shock on it and moved the battery box...... i just can't let well enough alone. :D

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
allright. are you sure they are just bolt on (if the rims include the rotors)? in my search/research i have gotten a few mixed signals from old school suzuki and from gixxer.com. if you are positive i will broaden my quest. thanks and if i get a set of rotors i'll engrave your name on em' :LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
allright. are you sure they are just bolt on (if the rims include the rotors)? in my search/research i have gotten a few mixed signals from old school suzuki and from gixxer.com. if you are positive i will broaden my quest. thanks and if i get a set of rotors i'll engrave your name on em' :LolLolLolLol:
I am 43.8% sure

·
Strassenkämpfer for life
1,813 Posts
GSX-R 750 '88-'93
GSX-R 1100 '89-'94

edit for haelo: :LolLolLolLol: the above listed will fit :D

the later models have straight spokes

the newer rear wheel won't fit one to one
and with the front wheel I'm not sure, you maybe need just different spacers

...but the rotors will fit, old and new

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
if you REALLY get caught in a bind, a katana wheel will fit to, but you might have to put the gsxr bearings in it. it's only 2.5" wide though, so putting standard sized front tires on it will make it handle a bit odd.

better than a bent rim though i guess.

if you can knock out some spacers real quick, 1st gen zx-7 front wheels will fit too. that's what i had on my old cafe bike with 91 gsxr750 forks. later models may fit too, but i never had one in front of me to try.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts