Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a set of stock ninja 250 speedometer gauges, ive used googled to no avil, trying to find a way to customize them to fit my bike. I don't have the bracket it came with, so Im thinking about possibly cutting down the gauges just to the speedometer and tach. Not sure if thats possible.... I am attaching a picture of my bike. I just need to know if anybody has done this and how... Thanks! BTW, the second picture is a bike i found that has the gauges how I need them to be, but I have no clue as to how this person did that..

Attachments

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, will do when they come in. A guy at my work was saying I could probably just build another housing out of aluminum or some sheet metal at lowes possibly, so I might check that out.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,383 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mike thats exactly what I want to do, would lowes or someplace like that have sheet metal or something where I can do that? Im thinking of measuring around it with carboard, tracing it or something and then getting it cut.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,383 Posts
Lowes or Home Depot or Osh or Ace or Menards or Lumberjack or your local surplus shop or scrap yard or the dude who said he'd make you one

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts