Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok its either the 2703 or 2803??? now which Electrosport one should i get and also what type of speedo would i have for my f3 cbr?? before i ask i guess its smart to figure out what i need

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Just make it easy and get the magnetic pickup for the speedo. You'll be fine.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
endo said:
Just make it easy and get the magnetic pickup for the speedo. You'll be fine.
Do those work better than the magnetic ones on bicycle speedos? How close does the sensor have to be to the pick up?

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
I bet it's a stronger magnet and a sensor designed to read faster, there's no way they could sell it if it was as pokey as a bicycle speedo.

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did you get is already or are you? i would like something that just wires up to all my stock parts but if not then maybe i can inprovise

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
I didn't get it yet because Marcus doesn't have the speedo cable in stock. It's suppose to be there by weeks end. He said it's fairly easy to wire up.

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
trav72 said:
I didn't get it yet because Marcus doesn't have the speedo cable in stock. It's suppose to be there by weeks end. He said it's fairly easy to wire up.

yeah so he should know exactly what i might need?

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
Yep. Send him an e-mail, tell him your set up, which model you want, and that you're a part of CF group buy and he'll hook you up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts