Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
built not bought!!
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im having a right problem with the bike as it blows the main fuse the min i put one in even when the bike is switched off an the kill switch is off can antone tell me why an wot i can do to stop it plaese

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
im having a right problem with the bike as it blows the main fuse the min i put one in even when the bike is switched off an the kill switch is off can antone tell me why an wot i can do to stop it plaese
Mebee tha battery live wire chaffed thro or groundin somewhere mate

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
Yep, time to start visually/physically checking all the wiring and cleaning everything up.....then if you don't find anything there you need to start unplugging any components that are hooked up live all the time....
Good luck...

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
If I wos closer I woud come and give yer a hand mate ..:thumbsup:

·
God Of Wires
237 Posts
I can simplify it for you a bit. Only wiring thats part of the affected circuit will be affected. So basically start at the wiring at the fuse and work your way out. That or move the battery so the + pos side is no longer pressed against the frame. What Rob and whats-his-nuts said is right on though man. Now you can just skip your turn signals and lights and a few other systems, shortening your search.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.