Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Kool Blanco
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please any and all above or opinions are welcome my friends, i hadn't s grey blck n red cbr f2
I am turning it into a strretfighter but not an average one.. I want some unique sh*t , I'm not EXACTLY DIRE WHERE TO START....

ya, that'd my dilemma

·
382 Posts
I feel so old... when I was younger we used slang but could write coherently. More and more these guys have zero communication skills. A travesty to the future of the English language.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
want some unique shit?

swallow some penny nails. :gback:

The cbr is right after the gsxr in "streetfighter" platform most commonly used.
stepping outside of the box isnt hard but we cant tell you want to do.

·
Kool Blanco
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya sorry guys i was tired as f**k lol ,
But ya im a (fng , noob , rook ) 1st time bike owner and a cbr has alwsys been my dream bike , but only recently did i find out what a streetfighter was ...
And people tell me all the time that my bike its a GREAT bike , so i been trying to find out ,

What makes the 93 cbr 600 f2 such a special streetfighter bike:confused: ... ?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Elbow Grease is Cheap
6,370 Posts
Ya sorry guys i was tired as f**k lol ,
But ya im a (fng , noob , rook ) 1st time bike owner and a cbr has alwsys been my dream bike , but only recently did i find out what a streetfighter was ...
And people tell me all the time that my bike its a GREAT bike , so i been trying to find out ,

What makes the 93 cbr 600 f2 such a special streetfighter bike:confused: ... ?
Steel frame.... e.g. easier to weld than an aluminum frame
Honda's use similar headstock bearings and steering stem lengths so swapping better front suspension is really easy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts