Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CHiropractor
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to CF but not new to motorcycles. Started riding about 20 years ago. Had a yamaha 535 Virago, then a 750 Virago and then a 76 Harley FXE that is torn apart right now building a custom that is on hold. Daughter rides and wants me to get back into riding so looking at purchasing an 83 VF750F and cleaning it up. If all goes well I'll have it next week and then I'll post up some pics.

I look forward to seeing some cool builds and hopefully I can contribute as well.

Here is the pic of the new bike. Not bad for an $800 purchase. Well maintained garage kept. All new wheel bearings, head bearings, new front end, new tires, new diaphragms in clutch and brake cylinders, braided brake and clutch lines, rebuilt brake caliper. Always warmed up before riding. Also have a few extra parts as well.

First up redo the shifter pegs as they are ghetto fabbed. Anyone have some laying around?

Attachments

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcom Doc ,lookin forward to tha said pics:D Lads are gonna bug ya fer them ,I can tell yer rite now mate ...

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome. Can't wait to see the new bike.

Reactions: oldrider

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
whad up...welcome to the Asylum...we dont bite....hard atleast...well some of us do... but some of us like it

Reactions: oldrider

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to cf! :cfrocks:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts