Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Noob Fighter
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my first bike a while back, probably a month and a week ago. It's had some things done to it already, some good, some bad.

Hopefully I'll be taking her a lot farther into fighter territory as time passes.

Here she is before I did anything at all

And then I changed the mirrors, and rearranged the license plate and got rid of the rear grab bar. Block off plates for that bar maybe, If I dont go with my plan to simply chop the spine and rear section completely off and go with a single seat pan with nothing else behind it. Think I'm going for the "engine and tank on wheels" look. Clipons soon. Don't think I'll ever voluntarily change the shortpipe setup (omg the souuuuund!)

Oh and I'm also already working on a custom chainguard... Hopefully I'll get some work done on that tomorrow!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF

·
Noob Fighter
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi and welcome in fellow hornet sufferer :robssmilie:
Steve! What's with that other forum... not naming names but yeah. I'm in "can't post purgatory" after a couple weeks now. Total dildos. I think I'm not going to bother anyway, pretty sure this is the community I'll fit in with.

Love your bike mods, have you sorted your 68mm carb jetting and whatnot?

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF PissedHornet! Nice intro with pics & cool bike! REPPED applied & yeeeees, this is the ONLY forum you'll ever need! :D

·
Noob Fighter
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Oldrider :)
Im learning some good vocab while slithering around too... like power ranger and chicken strips (im workin on it... this is my commuter after all. May have to find an alternate route to work lol)
now if I can get my ass to work early and put in some time on the bike every day before my shift without causing any suspicion from the production manager...

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
wotcher mate ,welcom to fighterland. always liked me some hondahornet fer sure ,keep on workin and setuppa bildthred so we can see yer improvments .

·
Noob Fighter
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Been chipping away at a custom chainguard on my breaks at lunch. Its not quite done yet, just basic fit up really but I love sharing so here ya go.

PAGE 2!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts