Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i'm Rob and i'm from Cornwall, South west UK and this is my first proper 'fighter build in progress..... a '93 Fireblade. I've had a few bikes in the past that i've modified a little but I thought that it was about time i actually got on with building something half decent. Well, I havn't actually done ALL the work so far, i've had a friend held with the bigger jobs and I cant weld which isnt much help! Anywho, here's the progress so far....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF sd-mouse (Rob)!! Nice intro & you showed us PICTURES! You have been REPPED!! :D Nice work so far too. Start a build-thread, so we can watch your progress please? :D (We like to 'watch'....;))

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the positivity guys! :D The subframe has pretty much just been bracketed to the main frame 'cus we didnt think it would be such a good idea to cut any frame away (strengthening and all that..) hence why its kicked up so much, but I love it like that and I weigh bugger all so no worries there either! Will get some more/better pics of the swingarm conversion asap. 'Arm is from an '03 Tuono 1000, I think, if anyone was wondering and wasnt too much hassle getting it in other than alignment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts