Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Once You Go Italian...
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After two long hard months, I got my baby back up on the road! So much fun, really an amazing thing. My whole life is better again.

If you don't know, I went down in a stupid man whole slide crash just as it started raining. Busted up the right side of me shiver.

But I fixed the foot peg (new), clutch cover(new), right tank faring(new) and the radiator mounts and I got her back in action.

First day back and already people commenting randomly in the street. Oh yah and in installed some sweet matching gold shorty levers. Eewwwwwww ieeeeee! She look good.

So yah, just wanted to let you guys know I'm back.

Still need sliders though. Haha.

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Awesome bro! Glad ya got er back in action before the nasty weather hits again, there's a little one of those covers I avoid everyday going to work, it always seems to sneek up and freak me out they should paint em orange or sometin....do you ride year round?

I just scored some those snappy gold shorties too, so much better than stockers
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1379754054.027092.jpg

Glad ur back bud:knucks:

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
740 Posts
Not to take a dump on this but I got a pair of those colored shorty levers and after about a month the color had noticeably faded. Will probably remove them over the winter and just strip them down to bare aluminum.

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Great! :( why don't ya just shoot my dog while you're at it....

Reactions: bonez8

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Well, mine are already monkey shit yellow/gold so I can't imagine them getting much worse

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I've got the same ones on my r1 and they were on there before I bought it and they still look new. Mine bike is garage kept but the PO had it outside

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
That's good to hear! Me buelly also has a nice warm/dry bed to sleep in:D

·
Once You Go Italian...
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahahaha. Man sorry, been riding too much.

You guys are hilarious.

Yah, I need some frame sliders big time.

Bike is purring. Is it possible that riding is the best thing ever invented?

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Hahahaha. Man sorry, been riding too much.

You guys are hilarious.

Yah, I need some frame sliders big time.

Bike is purring. Is it possible that riding is the best thing ever invented?

It's not a possibility! It flat out is the best thing ever! Even better than pussy IMO....I can ride the shit out of my bike for hours of pure joy and adrenalin shots, then take it home hose it off, put it away wet, head for the bar for as long as I want, get up the next day jump on it without haveing to do any sweet talkin or chores and do it all over again, it never bitches about how drunk I got, or that I'm not spending enough time with it and its always happy to see me....

....this of course is all accomplished while my wife is at work:D

Reactions: bonez8

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts

·
Once You Go Italian...
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Vtwin