Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on a noob by no means only to this site been riding since i was a teen.
Started with motocross which started my love for the thumper owning only one multi cylinder bike but never more then a 500cc. lol
I'm a regular on all the buell forums an if you own a Blast you most likely know me I build an sell a line of parts for the Blast on ebay and a sponsor/vendor at Buellridersonline.com an doing so for the past five years.
My 500CR as I call it has gone thru alot of changes since I got it in 2008 this winter adding the CR tail an the motor getting XB9R head, cylinder, programmable ignition and Wiseco 10:5 piston.
Here's some pics what I have done so far.

Dan

Attachments

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Nice job on the bike!
Welcome in...

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF Thumpe. Nice work on the bike & glad you joined us! Repped for the pics & intro. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcomes and comps guys.

Mike it seams to be one of them type of bikes you love them or hate them. lol

Got some work left to do to finish up the rear brakes ss line, banjo bolt sensor and new pads.
Still need to order some more parts to get going on the motor project and get the xb head an cylinder freshened up.

I just redid the rearset also my old one use to hook the the old frame and added idler pulley with the skateboard wheel fitted in a modified XB idler pulley mount an spring loaded it. When I added the CBR600 rear shock it raised the rear up about 3/4" adding slack to the belt started skipping teeth at low speeds took care of that.

Dan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts