Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ive been lurking arount the site for a while and decided to join. I have had a string of bad luck and all but things are looking up.I got a new girl a new outlook on life and in a week we are going up north to move her to nc. She has a gsxr that needs a little work.some new plastics and paint and a few other issues. I will post pics of the bike when we pick iy up. I cant wait.

·
Eurotrash
33 Posts
Chin up mate, get some pics up. I was in Gastonia for a while, it's a shithole but you guys seem to like it :D

Messing with you, welcome.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF.......

You going all the way to jersey to pick up a bike?

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF tpiacentino! Glad your life is turning around & I wish you the best of luck! Have a safe trip & we're all looking forward to seeing the bike when you get her picked up. :D Repping you for 'good luck'....;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I am stuck in nj for at least a year due to someone lying to get out of doing fifty years. I have been working on a kawasaki ninja for now I will start a thread as soon as I can. I might start it when im done cause it seems when I start a build thread whatever im working on gets stolen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts