Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
fighterer still learning
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey from portsmouth uk (heres my bike)

93 gsxr750. 98 r1 forks, wheels, swingarm, shock, brakes. k1 gsxr1000 seat unit, subframe. zx6r laser underseat exhaust

my first streetfighter im building at the moment
its about half way done feel free to leave comments or suggestions :knucks: :)

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Bout fookin time yew joined bro! At last I gotta mate from "Pompey" tha city where I was born and raised .Welcom big time ha ha ..Look oot CF tha Brits are comin here by tha boatload.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome.

·
fighterer still learning
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bout fookin time yew joined bro! At last I gotta mate from "Pompey" tha city where I was born and raised .Welcom big time ha ha ..Look oot CF tha Brits are comin here by tha boatload.
hey ya i kno wat u mean theres hardly any fighters round here :( but hey ho less competition wen mine is done :)

cheers for the welcomes guys!

·
being normal is to easy
779 Posts
nice suzuki yamaha 1000 gixxer, :D seriously it looks pretty good bro, welcome to CF. cant wait to see it finished.

·
Whisky-War-Suicide-Guns
388 Posts
Reactions: ROBBO

·
fighterer still learning
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't mind me I'm thick lol. Are they the same as yzf750 forks? Getting a set on tuesday and they look pretty tasty.
umm that i dont know, sorry i know they used the wheels and brakes on a few other bikes but dont think they did with the gold forks
got a deal on a load of parts a while back

i cant wait for this thing to be finished either and in the colours i want it :D

also if anyones interested or knows someone who is, i'll be selling the stock 93 gsxr750 swingarm and rear wheel soon

·
-----
1,272 Posts
Welcome

·
33 Posts
Hello bud hows it goin? where in pompey you from. Im in the process of putting my 600 bandit back togther with a r6 rear end along with some other bits.
Next project i get im looking at getting a gixxer like urs. Are they R1 forks on their? how easy were they to fit?
juz

·
fighterer still learning
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello bud hows it goin? where in pompey you from. Im in the process of putting my 600 bandit back togther with a r6 rear end along with some other bits.
Next project i get im looking at getting a gixxer like urs. Are they R1 forks on their? how easy were they to fit?
juz
hey im goin really well now i got the problem with the r1 shock sorted :D lol
i live in wymering wherebouts u from?
ive always loved the frames on the old school gixxers. ya there 99 yamaha r1 forks with standard 93 gixxer triple clamps they went straight in!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts