Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Hey Guys!

Tags
fzr 600
1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  gsx-mutattack28 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm a 23 year old from southern Ontario and I have been dreaming about bikes for years. I've probably watched every youtube video out there on bikes and riding.

This year I was complaining to a friend/mentor about wishing I had a bike and he told me "if you want it so bad, get it" ...sounds simple but I always assumed that it was out of my reach (the insurance is too expensive, I will only use it for a few months out of the year, and so on). It's simple: I want a bike, and I am getting one :)

I don't have one yet but the picture is the bike I am looking at getting. The bike was a street fighter build that ran out of gas so to speak and I happen to have a jerry can full ;) I have lots of plans for the bike but not quite sure what I'm getting myself into. I have always loved building things and saw the street fighter look and loved it!

My dad worked as a painter in a bodyshop for over 25 years and I have all the tools necessary to complete the bike along with the cash any beginner tips and trick would be helpful and if there is anything i should look for in particular when going to look at the bike?

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
welcome. ask an you will recieve answers to the best of the knowledge this site offers !.. Title. first ha. just overall condition, motor second, when last ran. How long sat. condition of carbs, $$/time is the only limit to what can be done. let us know what ya come up with

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.