Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
THX...just found this site. I currently have a 2002 gsxr 750 I converted into a streetfighter. I put renthal risers and renthal twinwall bars on, a knockoff acerbis headlight and an acewell dash. Im working on my lower belly pan...then off to paint.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
huyner said:
THX...just found this site. I currently have a 2002 gsxr 750 I converted into a streetfighter. I put renthal risers and renthal twinwall bars on, a knockoff acerbis headlight and an acewell dash. Im working on my lower belly pan...then off to paint.
Sounds good, and welcome to the site.... got any pics of this beast your working on? We have a TON of gixxer fans on here!

:ttiwwop:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Im pretty much done with it now, I have a race lower im about to modify, my gf dad is gonna hook up my paint job, then it will look all pretty :evilred:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
ab420 said:
Nice bike man! Very clean and mean streetfighter, just how I like em! :rock: The only thing I don't like.... is your next plan, the paint... so it looks like you got that thing mapped out well!
:wtf: i dont know what hes talking about the paint. :hippie7:

where did you find the acerbis knockoff? its the second one ive seen. i was wondering what was up with the flyscreen on it.

what color you gonna paint her?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I can live with the color of the bike now, but the main reason for painting is the lower Im working on. It's a race lower that Im gonna chop up. She's gonna be plan ol glossy black. I got the headlight off of ebay. It has 4 lights instead of the 3 like the acerbis diamond headlight.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
yah i can see why youd wanna paint that lower! :LolLolLolLol:

thats crazy about that headlight...its like exactly the same except for the screen. and the 4th bulb works. how much was it??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
huyner said:
The headlight was $70 shipped, from this guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Endu...emQQcategoryZ34284QQihZ011QQitemZ320023591521

The quality is pretty good. I picked up another style for a motard Im working on and it was kinda cheap feeling.

Im running the 2 outside lights and then used a diode to run all four when the highbeams are on.

thats fucked up. that light IS the acerbis light it looks like. only dif. is the windscreen. man, that guy is gonna get sued!

:baseball: <---acerbis :stars: <---that guy on ebay

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
:nuts:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts