Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
YO!

thanks for signing up! be sure to post up your pics!

:cfrocks:

·
Registered
3 Posts
where should i post the pics at? i like the layout. green on black looke nice as hell. im trying to get a banner in my signature for stuntusa but i dont have an option for signatures :(

so, hey everyone! ill post a few pics of my bike here for now :)

yea, i love my car too :)

Attachments

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
where should i post the pics at?
Here is fine! We also have a picture gallery that you can upload to, but I just uploaded these pics into the user-submitted bike gallery (except the car one, thats in the other pics section!)

i like the layout. green on black looke nice as hell.
Thank you very much! We chose black and green for 2 reasons really: 1) It's different, you just don't see it that often, and 2) Yep, it's phat as hell! So thank you for noticing! :D

im trying to get a banner in my signature for stuntusa but i dont have an option for signatures
We don't allow images in the signature, because there are a lot of security issues involved with it, among other reasons. We do have a links page though, and if you can get a link to our page oon stuntusa, we would be more than happy to put a banner on our links page!

yea, i love my car too
I can't see it too well in the picture, it looks nice, but what is it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
ab420 said:
Here is fine! We also have a picture gallery that you can upload to, but I just uploaded these pics into the user-submitted bike gallery (except the car one, thats in the other pics section!)

Thank you very much! We chose black and green for 2 reasons really: 1) It's different, you just don't see it that often, and 2) Yep, it's phat as hell! So thank you for noticing! :D

We don't allow images in the signature, because there are a lot of security issues involved with it, among other reasons. We do have a links page though, and if you can get a link to our page oon stuntusa, we would be more than happy to put a banner on our links page!

I can't see it too well in the picture, it looks nice, but what is it?

i was looking for the button the upload pics on the gallery section but i couldnt find it :( but, thanks for uploading them for me! :)

i wanted to put a link for here in my signature for stuntusa. i dont know how though. :(

my car is an 05 cobalt SS s/c :)

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was looking for the button the upload pics on the gallery section but i couldnt find it but, thanks for uploading them for me!
Yea, the upload button is a little hidden in the gallery, unfortunately, it's a little tricky to change it, although I do hope to mess with it at some point! What ya have to do, is hold your mouse pointer over the house icon in the gallery, and a little menu pops down, then hit upload.

i wanted to put a link for here in my signature for stuntusa. i dont know how though.
Oooh, you mean on THEIR site. I get it... well on their site (like many others) they do not allow signatures (or other fun standard bulletin board features :confused: :nuts: ) So unfortunately, you can't link to us like that their! Thanks for trying though! :rock: :cfrocks:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
yah no shit! thanks for tryin to help pimp our site!

you'll fit right in here! :D

:cfrocks:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts