Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY GUYS :D

I'm constantly drawn to this site because you guys have some insane stuff going on here!!

I'm fairly new to riding altogether, if I'm honest... but I fell in love with streetfightered bikes a looooong time ago and am looking for inspiration toward starting a project of my own, not sure if its going to be on my current or my next bike yet, but ideas are ideas none the less! I'm also aspiring to start a custom shop of sorts with my brothers somewhere down the line as we all have our trades!

Just thought I'd introduce myself and pick all your brains for anything you wanna share!
Especially where to begin.

Any help and advice would be golden :)

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Just thought I'd introduce myself and pick all your brains for anything you wanna share!
Especially where to begin.

Any help and advice would be golden :)

Welcome in bro!

Advice:

1) Do you have a bike? If not, buy one.
2) We cannot help if we don't know what you are working with

Help:

1) The forums are FULL of builds. Pretty much any/all of your questions onDIY should be answered there with some research, and utilizing the "search" function.

Again, welcome.

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF DC! Loved the intro, so you have been repped! Have an pics of aforementioned current bike? We LOVE pictures! :D

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
Welcome!

Aquire bike. Ride bike. Note what you don't like about it. Fix those. Ride bike. Note what you still don't like. Fix those. Realize you need a Ducati. Start over.

That's what I did anyway.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF

Don't listen to mikegyver. It's ride bike find out what you don't like. Make bike into what you like and have your I4 beat Ducatis in the straights or the corners. But if you so like ducati I've got a 09 848 motor that you'll be happily disappointed with .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts