Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Emiliano
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all got a 1992 gsxr here with a 95 motor in it so far got reflective tape got single 7" mount on bike custom taillights, and bar end mirrors, need to finish blacking out my forks also looking to go now for custom tail need a step by step tutorial on fabricating a new tail, also some ideas to throw around for the front fairing looking for cool mask again a step by step tutorial on creating your own mask, also need a headlight mount that mounts like a inch away from the forks not the ones that have the headlight stick out so much from the bike don't would appreciate the help to all!!! trying to make my bike look absolutely sick! also any cool ideas anyone could throw out
Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive wheel system Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire

Vehicle Product Motorcycle Automotive lighting Bicycle accessory

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Car Auto part

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
First thing you need to do is get rid of that FAT ASS. There really isn't a step by step tutorial it's more like strip it down chop it off and build a new one. There really isn't bolt on parts when you're building custom.

·
Emiliano
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fast ass you mean tail right lol? yea i dont like at alll,, and no step by step tutorials on how to make a tail ?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I'll give you step by step

1-remove ugly plastic shit
2-take angle grinder to subframe
3-get tail you like or make tail you like (that might be before 1 but fucking it )
4-build custom subframe to fit new sexy tail.

Those are the steps. Pretty easy

·
0.o i didn't do it
1,892 Posts
Look into ways to build plugs or molds then use those to make ideas come to life. Learn how to do fibre glass work( also works for carbon fiber) then your ideas will Be functional :) it does take practice and patients.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
I'll give you step by step

1-remove ugly plastic shit
2-take angle grinder to subframe
3-get tail you like or make tail you like (that might be before 1 but fucking it )
4-build custom subframe to fit new sexy tail.

Those are the steps. Pretty easy
but fucking it
but fucking it

don't listen to this guy. lol. He's probably drunk :fu:

·
Emiliano
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea hate that tail but defenitely gonna try and build my own would like to just bolt it up dont got a welder so building subframe hopefully can build something up that i like, also buying a new tail. pretty much i can use tail just cutt off to a cretain and angle and bolt up a new one correct?

·
Registered
80 Posts
A lot of stuff you're looking for can be found in the technical section. Take a look around and get some ideas. Tons of knowledge in here but the best way to learn is to try it. Never really a "step by step" guide when you are doing custom fab. Good luck with the build

1 - 11 of 11 Posts