Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys, I'm new here, writing to y'all from Brazil.

I have a Hyosung 250 gtr, its the one with all the extra plastic, well I was never a big fan of it, so I decided to start taking shit off, this is the bike as it is now.

Looked throught a countless amount of threads here, and I still dont know what headlight to put on it lol.

and now....

here is how the big was last month

but i wanted to do something about the tail fairing, I just wasnt happy with it, so i decided to paint

and after

now the bike sits like this

got the new tire there, still wanna do a white stripe going across the tank , but I'm waiting to do it with plastidip

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
one of these is on sale in my area with a bad motor, and i have a gs500 with no title. its been really tempting seeing it on craigslist, theyre really good looking bikes too.

welcome to cf

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one of these is on sale in my area with a bad motor, and i have a gs500 with no title. its been really tempting seeing it on craigslist, theyre really good looking bikes too.

welcome to cf
Yea, i follow some pages on Facebook, I've seen one of these with the GS500 motor, looked really nice, it was a gtr like mine but after the swap he stripped it down and left it naked.

Its quite fun to ride around naked lol

you should get it man!

and thanks for the welcome. :)

·
ER6Ninja Warrior
198 Posts
A guy I "know" has one of these and I got to really check it out this weekend. He seems to like it, and it looked like a solid bike. I like the idea of a street fightered one for hooligan-ing

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A guy I "know" has one of these and I got to really check it out this weekend. He seems to like it, and it looked like a solid bike. I like the idea of a street fightered one for hooligan-ing
yea they are pretty good, they got really bad rep here in brazil. but it seems like outside of brazil people actually like them, I used to have a SRAD when i lived in the US.

I just need to figure out a head light to put on this one, cause i dont think i can rock the one thats on there now, looks too ugly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.