Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,631 Posts
welcome to the site! thanks for signing up, and im sure you'll be well liked with all the suckzuki folks on here! :D
 

·
Abministrator
Joined
·
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
njsgsxr750 said:
Suckzuki? lol
Yea, this site has a bunch of Honda lovers, and a bunch of Suzuki lovers, and they seem to both think their company makes a better bike...


Luckily, some of us (like myself) realize that they are both wrong...
























The truth of the matter is that one bike stands above ALL THE REST....
















The Power Wheels Harley Davidson! :metal:

Faster than any Honda or Suzuki out there!!!





:LolLolLolLol:
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,631 Posts
i was just bustin on ya. :LolLolLolLol:

i dont actually not like zukis...thats my second choice after a honda. AND i think gsxr's make one of THE nicest fighters. love the frames.

soOoOo post up some pics of your beast!

:cfrocks:
 

·
Abministrator
Joined
·
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
njsgsxr750 said:
Here is my GSXR before and after. I am still working on it. Also here is my 2001 Bandit 1200 that I just brought. 1200 miles on the bikes. Not sure if I'm making it a fighter yet.
You should DEFINITELY fighter the Bandit!!!!!!

Check this shit out:

Before:


After:


Besides the red front fender and mis-matched rims, that shit looks HOT!!!!!

Here is a thread about this bike, with a link to the full buildup, it might help give you some ideas!

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1046&highlight=bandit

:cfcartman:

And BTW, nice bikes!
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,631 Posts
thats a bad ass bandit! they might get the award from ugliest to nicest fighters. those things out of the box just look so...not cool. couple modifications, minus a few piecs and VOIS LAS! masterpiece.

the buell xb12 is a bad mammjamma too. i love the looks of those bikes the xb12 and the xb9 too. i would love to get my hands on one of those!

:metal:
 

·
Moto Madness Customs
Joined
·
3,444 Posts
929_adam said:
thats a bad ass bandit! they might get the award from ugliest to nicest fighters. those things out of the box just look so...not cool. couple modifications, minus a few piecs and VOIS LAS! masterpiece.

the buell xb12 is a bad mammjamma too. i love the looks of those bikes the xb12 and the xb9 too. i would love to get my hands on one of those!

:metal:
I test drive the Buell XB12 a few weeks ago and loved the bike. The power and handling were amazing. the only thing I would have to get used to is the V-twin. I'm used to high RPM's =)
 

·
Abministrator
Joined
·
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
njsgsxr750 said:
I test drive the Buell XB12 a few weeks ago and loved the bike. The power and handling were amazing. the only thing I would have to get used to is the V-twin. I'm used to high RPM's =)
Yea, it's definitely a much different feel I would imagine. Hmm... me gots an idea... Yesterday, my girlfriends brother in law was saying he wan'ts a sportbike and was thinking about a Gixxer 1000. BUT... he has only ridden Harleys... I should have him get a Buell!!!! It's the perfect transition bike! :party-smiley:
 

·
Moto Madness Customs
Joined
·
3,444 Posts
ab420 said:
Yea, it's definitely a much different feel I would imagine. Hmm... me gots an idea... Yesterday, my girlfriends brother in law was saying he wan'ts a sportbike and was thinking about a Gixxer 1000. BUT... he has only ridden Harleys... I should have him get a Buell!!!! It's the perfect transition bike! :party-smiley:

Yea its a great bike. It is small though.
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,631 Posts
ab420 said:
That's fine, he's not that big of a guy, he'll look more at home on a Buell than a Harley anyday! Small guys on Harley's just don't look right!

thats a great idea milla! he'll know where to go when he wants to start modding it ...:cfrocks:

and i know what you mean about little doods on big ol choppers! :LolLolLolLol:
 

·
Abministrator
Joined
·
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
929_adam said:
thats a great idea milla! he'll know where to go when he wants to start modding it ...:cfrocks:

and i know what you mean about little doods on big ol choppers! :LolLolLolLol:
When I was like 14-15 I really wanted a chopper some day... but being 6'4" and 175 pounds, I'd look like a damn stick figure on top of one!!! :LolLolLolLol:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top