Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
Thanks, I am new to the site. I'm from Ontario, Canada. I'm a 24 yr old Advertising/Marketing student.

I ride a 'work in progress' streetfightered 1998 900rr fireblade. currently done:
Jetted, Ducati 748 tail, Hindle pipe, polished frame and rims...and a few more i currently overlooked.

When the student loan comes in:
-going all black, riser bars, twin round headlight, rear set, new exhaust and a higher angle.

pics are here...

Please comment/critique. And tell me a little about the site; where's it mostly out of (geographically), and anything else good to know.

Thanks!

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well we are glad to have ya! Your bike looks sweet man! The only thing I didn't realy "love" about it, was the headlight setup, but you mentioned you're gonna go with a double round which will look badass! I love the color though, and the frame/swingarm look great!

About this site:

We (believe it or not) started this site about 4 months ago, and are growing t an unbelievable rate! We fully intend to have the largest, most complete resource for the sportbike enthusiast in the world. Right now, most of our members are from the New England area, although we do have members all around the world.

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
Awesome, im glad to get in at basically the inception. I'll look forward to contributing, and posting up more of my project as i go....

thanks again.....and yes, the R1 headlight is hideous. :D

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
^^^ya, wierd. maybe Webshots hates my links i spew out on various sites....

anywho, yes, later on ill upload about 20 or so pics of the bike....if you all want, i have a sweet little 2min time killer video of my Nissan 300zx doing a nice little burnout....:rock: :metal: :fire:

ps. Nice collection of emoticons. :smiliebiker:

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
Awesome, thanks again. I didn't realize this site was so option enriched ! That's it, this is my new fav spot. :LolLolLolLol:

I'm as much a car guy as i am a bike guy...Well specifically Nissan's (I've owned 2 240sx's and 2 Z32 300zx's, the local sites i frequent are these,for your veiwing. Great comrodery of guys/gals.

www.limestonestreetscene.com
www.TIZCC.ca
www.NEO240sx.ca
www.kingstonriders.org

Thanks again.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Good man, the "muscle" Nissans are wicked imo.

I used to have a 280hp S15 Sylvia 6 speed. Awesome car although a little tail happy. Great for driftin' though.

Welcome along, enjoy the mad house.

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
^^^You lucky bastard! North American 240sx's (silvia's minus the cool headlights and an aluminum turbo engine) are weak. SR20swaps are common, but the iron block 2.4L is a power house when turbo charged, and i even heard that some Asian's are inplanting the KA24DE with an aftermarket turbo insted of the enchanted SR20.

S15's are soooooooo sick, but unfortunatly if i want one i have to wait 15 years to import.

but yes. I had a S13 240 coup for the winter and a Z32 300ZX for the summer....but it wasn't badass/fast enough. Thus the 900rr.

I'm glad we're all well rounded here :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
PhatRR said:
^^^You lucky bastard! North American 240sx's (silvia's minus the cool headlights and an aluminum turbo engine) are weak. SR20swaps are common, but the iron block 2.4L is a power house when turbo charged, and i even heard that some Asian's are inplanting the KA24DE with an aftermarket turbo insted of the enchanted SR20.

S15's are soooooooo sick, but unfortunatly if i want one i have to wait 15 years to import.

but yes. I had a S13 240 coup for the winter and a Z32 300ZX for the summer....but it wasn't badass/fast enough. Thus the 900rr.

I'm glad we're all well rounded here :D
If it's got wheels and power, I'm into it:D

You guys must have pretty strict importing rules though. We're lucky, get all the flash toys, straight outta Japan.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
White trash said:
If it's got wheels and power, I'm into it:D

You guys must have pretty strict importing rules though. We're lucky, get all the flash toys, straight outta Japan.
We get screwed all the time on automobiles!!! There are SOOO many cars out there I would LOVE to own but will never get the chance to in America..... WTF!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
119 Posts
ab420 said:
We get screwed all the time on automobiles!!! There are SOOO many cars out there I would LOVE to own but will never get the chance to in America..... WTF!?!?!?!?!
I mostly get off on American cars still though. There's just no way I could afford to run one at todays petrol prices. We're at $1.71 a litre ($7.70NZ a gallon/$4.80US) at the moment.

I'd have a '69 R/T Charger in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
387 Posts
White trash said:
I'd have a '69 R/T Charger in a heartbeat.
*Where's the drooling smilie?*

Hmmm my favourite car!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
PhatRR said:
^^^ya, wierd. maybe Webshots hates my links i spew out on various sites....

anywho, yes, later on ill upload about 20 or so pics of the bike....if you all want, i have a sweet little 2min time killer video of my Nissan 300zx doing a nice little burnout....:rock: :metal: :fire:

ps. Nice collection of emoticons. :smiliebiker:
:ttiwwop:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
ab420 said:

bikes too! we get screwed on the bike imports. We dont get any of the mini repli racers. and we get fairinged versions, when they get naked versions. :wtf:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts