Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
thanks for signing uP! :cfrocks:

·
236 Posts
Hey! Thanks for the welcome. This looks like a great site so far.

My fighter won't be on the road 'til next season, but I love seeing other fighters 'til then.

:ninja:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SNGPerformance said:

My fighter won't be on the road 'til next season, but I love seeing other fighters 'til then.

Thanks a lot! And the best place for a sportbike rider who is not on their bike is....... CustomFighters.com, so you've come to the right place! :cfrocks:

In the meantime, care to share some details on your fighter?

·
Registered
119 Posts
SNGPerformance said:

Give us pic's of the build so far.

·
Registered
387 Posts
:ttiwwop:

·
236 Posts
Thanks for the interest guys. I'll post about her sometime this week end as all my pics are on my other computer.

Oh yeah, just as a teaser..... she's a V-Twin. There doesn't seem to be too many of them around, mostly I4s.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
your right there arent. i'm tryin to convince my friend (rocketscience) to fighter his RVT. . . we shall see.

i'll turn him to the dark side yet! mwuaahahahiahaha

·
236 Posts
Hey, I was playin' around with my profile and whatnot. Why don't my pics show up?

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SNGPerformance said:
Hey, I was playin' around with my profile and whatnot. Why don't my pics show up?
I left them out by accident when I put together the new profile system, so THANK YOU for clueing me in on this... I fixed it now, so it will show under your avatar! :rock: Unfortunately, unless your profile pic is a perfect square (or really close to it) it will look a little funny, but you can click on it to get a full-size view. If you (or anyone else) needs help resizing your profile pics to be a nice square so they look great, PM me, and I can help you out! :party-smiley:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I saw that you started a Member Gallery in our picture gallery as well.... that is great! We LOOOOOVE pictures here, so we give our members a lot of different ways to put up their pics!

1) Your avatar
2) Profile Pics
3) IMG tags allowed in signature
4) The Garage for a few pics of your main bike
5) Picture Gallery - the regular galleries with different categories
6) Member Galleries - your own gallery in our picture gallery!

And of course, you can upload videos in the video section!

Like I said, we LOVE pictures! So feel free to put up pics all over the place if you want!

:cfcartman:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts