Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
hey casper. welcome to the crazy house..
nice looking bike, you leaving it as is? or doing some crazy awesome shit to it?

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey casper. welcome to the crazy house..
nice looking bike, you leaving it as is? or doing some crazy awesome shit to it?
It stayed like that for a week. The front is off, levers replaced with stock ones, Trail Tech Vapor gauges installed, Acerbis Cyclops (with the number plate sticker removed) installed until I make my own front end due to the popularity of the Cyclops. I am looking into a different style of frame with a higher stock subframe. The XJ600's tank goes so far down and the subframe is so low that it would be a massive undertaking to lift the tail how I want it. Excuses I know, but New Mexico has such wonderful weather, I wont park my only toy until monsoon season.

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
Hi buddy. Welcome. XJ's are nice.
Now updated pics please!!!!

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi buddy. Welcome. XJ's are nice.
Now updated pics please!!!!
No really recent pics, but imagine a slightly wider bar with less height and less pull back, all black. A black front end, tail plastics back on, and the seat back on. Still no mirrors or turn signals in the front.:D

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
welcom matey hows tha wether down there ? Yer bike is very yellow..but then mine is very green :D

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcom matey hows tha wether down there ? Yer bike is very yellow..but then mine is very green :D
Very yellow indeed, that will be changed someday soon. I am thinking ghostly.;)

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome

·
Skunk Fighter
1,729 Posts
welcome to wonderland! So your folks must have liked the cartoon a lot to name you Casper the friendly ghost. :D

I do the same to my pets. One of my cats name is Lucifer the soul reaper and the other cat's name is Judas Priest. Since they are such wonderful cats I have a crucifix inside their shit box to remind them of all the bullshit religion has done over the centuries. Ultimately they don't give a shit.

:D

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
welcome to wonderland! So your folks must have liked the cartoon a lot to name you Casper the friendly ghost. :D

I do the same to my pets. One of my cats name is Lucifer the soul reaper and the other cat's name is Judas Priest. Since they are such wonderful cats I have a crucifix inside their shit box to remind them of all the bullshit religion has done over the centuries. Ultimately they don't give a shit.

:D
lol

Thanks everyone.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
nice bike is that Yamahas version of a bandit...hahaha j.k. so ur changing the paint to White? sweet if its true

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice bike is that Yamahas version of a bandit...hahaha j.k. so ur changing the paint to White? sweet if its true
Yeah, when ever I decide to take the tank off, only non drive train thing I have not removed yet.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts