Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my first bike in April of this year. Its a 2001 F4i.
This is what it looked like when I bought it. Had 5900 miles on it.

A week later to the day I laid it down the first time. A few months later it was stolen. ANd recovered the same night being ridden by a guy who was using it to deliver meth. LOL
I wont go into detail on how he was starting it, but I was surprised it was that simple.

I have since removed the side fairings, and stickerbomber the tank.

I am waiting on my headlight to come in to get rid of the front cowl, and the CCT to get rid of that horrible noise.

I ride with a big group most weekends. Usually at least 10 of us.

I hope to have a good time here, and if any of you are around SE Texas (slim chance) feel free to hit me up and we'll ride!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I plan on getting rid of it! Found a "moto gp" pipe on eBay for like $40 that I might get. Right now I'm trying to find a new chain and sprocket that's not gonna break the bank to start doing a few stunts. ?

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
I plan on getting rid of it! Found a "moto gp" pipe on eBay for like $40 that I might get. Right now I'm trying to find a new chain and sprocket that's not gonna break the bank to start doing a few stunts. ?
NOOOO, that's a worthless pipe that causes FI lights and running issues on the cbr f4i.

Plus it sounds like dogshit

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay. I need a little advice here.

I eliminated that big ass ugly front cowl/headlight today.

This headlight is brighter than 1000 suns, btw.

Now my RAM air intakes are just sticking out there. I dont think it looks too bad, but she's getting too much air causing it to die out. Friend gave me the idea of mounting a cold air intake on each side, which I think would look good. But might restrict air flow too much. SO I would probably have to eliminate the filter in the air box if I did that. Or, should I just pull the intakes out and fab some kind of cover for the holes?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts