Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo...
Aperently I cannot reply on my introduction thread something to do with me not being VIP
Thanks for the warm welcome, oldsarge cb was the one that brought me to this forum she ended up very nice looking like a cyclops, in the cb forum theres a member that in 2013 made a awesome DIY about building a similar headlight from scratch:party-smiley:

I love my bike it was the first bike above 50cc and first bike that I bought new I just dont like the headlight viewed from the side to me it looks like a bugs head i whant a different one and its not being easy to find something that plays well with her lines, and tachometer? The rev counter the digital format isn't rigth for me im ok with all the rest being digital clock odometer speed but I need that red needle jumping up as the engine revs, is just a personal preference cause I think honda did a intelligent slim dash...

Mods
Yoshimura r77d
R&g tail tidy, crashbuns

I experimented with the paintjob did it my self and let's just say that thers few people that likes it..

Im having trouble with posting pics so here's a link

http://www.hondacb1000r.com/forums/members-rides/14628-my-cb-ready-sunny-days.html

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcome back,i wonder what that VIP thingy is al about?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lool nice one Dr.jelly, already told the ms. To go easy on the beans...

Robs dont know what happened I it send and a Admin msg appeared saying that I couldnt post it maybe its my tablet going freaky.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts