Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Been browsing the forums for a while. So thought I would say hi. Got a R1, custom exhaust, vtr 1000 nose fairing, lots of polishing, few plans in the winter, mainly more polishing 馃憤. Hope you like 馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers chap, yep it keeps me busy 馃憤馃憤 thanks for the welcome :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plans for the winter.

new discs, polish swingarm, new custom screen made [does anybody know who makes bespoke screens?] thinking of having the seats recovered in black alacantra, or oem on the fence with that one. Bikini fairing is off is off a vtr 1000 [I think], but struggling on the code for it, to what is actually off. And take those tank protector stuff on the side of the tank, and have it painted sometime next year

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,

Ye know what you mean, looks good but you got the wear factor. Think will just get it recovered to look the same as the original.

Cheers chap

Eff Tee Pee
Welcome to the site! Start a build thread if you鈥檝e got work to do so we can follow along. Post up a full pic of that light unit and I鈥檓 sure someone can help identify. The corner looked like a 900rr to me but need to see the whole thing.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi chap,

Yes perhaps I will do, just putting the bike away, as winter is approaching in the UK 馃様. So will start an update over the winter months. 鉂勨潉. 馃憤馃憤馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙

1 - 9 of 9 Posts