Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all nice to meet all you guys here,i'm new , but will be here very often later, if you like sidecar motorcycles, especially wwII based bmw r71 and r75 pay more attention on me and my posts

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
What so you work for them, own them or what? Cause that email is the company contact email addy.....and the pics in your profile are straight from the website too....
Bad form newb, bad form.
If you're serious, how about you get yourself some VIP and then organise some advertising on the forum??? It's well worth it I can assure you......

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome, pics please.

·
Premium Member
15,065 Posts
Welcome to CF. now make with the pics.

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Guys thanks for your warm welcome!
This is a really nice forum . this is the first time i came back after i posted the first messages, but i believe you will see me more later.
Yes, i own the business, you can find my pictures in my album, but i'd like to share you some here.

·
arsing about
2,161 Posts
Wow those are amazing! A ducati dealer near me had a ww2 bmw with sidehack in the showroom, I love those things!

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glad to hear you guys like the bikes. The bike is changjiang750 sidear, third generation of BMW R71 and R75.
Now It's becomes more and more populare among expat who live in BeiJing, and more and more fashion young people.
you can see them from some TV programs, newspapers , moives, in US , China, and some other countries

·
being normal is to easy
779 Posts
WOW, those are sweet! maybe some of us should think about a side hack for the old ladies,:LolLolLolLol:

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
My bad. I thought you were a spammer.
I have F-U'd myself accordingly.
Awesome pics.
Carry on.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
I HAVE A HEART ON FOR SIDEHAXOOOOOOOORS!!!!!!!!!!11

1 - 19 of 19 Posts