Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, been recommended the forum as a good place. On my 3rd bike which is a fightered Yamaha TRX 850, only had Yamahas so far, 2001 FZS600 as my first with cosmetic mods only although i did fighter it by proxy after crashing:oops:

2nd bike then a modded Yamaha FZ1 to get the high capacity thing out of the system.

& finally my TRX:rock:

Look forward to seeing your mighty steeds.

Cheers

Nog

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on TRX....please upload.....nope

Ah ok....back to newb info & see how to downsize my pics a bit

See yous in a bit.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcome in MOAR PICS Noggie' ;)

just bustin yer chops mate ,good ta have ya on bord fer sure :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome.

It is only fair for more pics to be shown, had to embrace technology & download an app & now theres a poxy watermark on the pics.

Anyway this should be the FZ1.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Mcanter!

Never thought i'd own a proper custom but it is nice rolling on something unique.

She has passed her hayday & im now trying to get her back to where she was, a couple of abusive owners it seems.

Maybe coming here will spur me on to give her a proper clean & get some more pics done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I havent seen that thread yet, i just feel acomplished for managing to get pics up.

I do lack pics of the bike though, it needs a good clean & a nice bit of scenery

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Plus i wont profess to having the built the bike im afraid......i'm more into the riding than the building.......customs can be so personal but that often means that there are limited "others" that like them but i just loved the bike when i seen it & although i really dont have any proof of history it is fair to say that it has started off with a blessed life but then been subject to some class a bodgery & id rather get someone to do bits on it properly than bodge more of it myself.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Paint on the tank & front fender is real nice, shame about the scuff on the fender though.

Tank is in pretty good shape although the filler neck area isnt exactly pristine but to be expected really, petrol tanks dont last forever, especially with modern fuels....and hey it isnt a new bike but as my first custom it is lovely & well worthy of keeping in half decent shape.....in some ways i think ive maybe saved it from going down hill.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts