Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just a quick hello really : )

prob started badly cos I dared to speak on a thread before intro ; )
been watching here for years, been on a lot of other forums and this is closer to what I think as real biking
in ya eternal post ' what is a streetighter' ( hilarious btw..) I think its best described as the attitude you all bring here, fuck convention, rules..what if we built real bikes...and just loving all things bike really

I been involved with modifying bikes for over 20 years, I made parts for my bikes at college where I did a toolmaking apprentiship, spent 25 years now in engineering and always made my own stuff, I was for a long time a miller then CNC miller, so that's most natural to me, the std of work here is impressive! I luv the make it yaself attitude

I have a few bikes on the go, I have my age old 599 hornet that I luv the most and also own a triumph triple, nowadays I spent most of my time making parts for others which started a business 10 years ago, not here to promote any of that...this is my day off stuff
hope to get to see a lot of really cool stuff here now I can get better involved, and hopefully get some advice on stuff I am not sure of....cheers, Daz :)

·
Super Moderator
5,660 Posts
What is that hinckley triple bolted into? :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi Rob, yeah mate, just keeping quiet : )
@mikegyver, I put some pics of parts in the heavy metal section, I have made loads of stuff over the years, but I tend too get to make the bits and pieces people want, rather than complete bikes, I have made a few specials in my time yeah, but never really bothered recording it all, tbh they were often tore down and made into something else pretty quick

I have a 599 hornet which I intend to do some more modding too over the winter, and my street triple, which I also luv, which has ZX6R forks and loads of other mods

tbh I don't get that much time to play with my own bikes I spend a lot of time developing product for bike shops etc usually stuff people cant get like one off plate hangers, brake conversions and all sorts

we have a bonnie project ongoing at the minute, which I am helping my brother-in-law build...its got old skool bonnie OIF frame , ducati forks, yam wheels, loads of one off stuff
i'll post up a thread here somewhere, same for the hornet in the next month

1 - 6 of 6 Posts