Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys, I'm Paul, I write from Italy and after looking for months your beautiful creations I decided to enroll, 'cause in a few days I too will start' a project of mine fighter ...

My starting point is a motorcycle uncommon in my country, but I think it applies to my use, is a cagiva river 600, currently half dismantled and the engine is broken, but is cheap, so ...

at the moment I do not have photos, but next Wednesday she will be in my garage and I'll put 'some, I promise ...

I salute you for now, see you soon

big paul

P.S. sorry for my english, but it is the fault of google translator ...:oops:

I tried to put a photo, it is not mine, but the model is that, only much more 'in a bad state ...

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF don't think I've ever seen one of those before

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to CF don't think I've ever seen one of those before

I do not even know her before i see the one I bought, but informing me I saw that it is not as bad as the basis for a simple and fast project... I hope

fork and front brakes are the same of monster 600, the frame is steel then easily weldable , and electrical system as there will be maybe 4 wires ...

we'll see what will be 'out ...

stay tuned;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, as I said yesterday I went to pick up my "new" bike, 200 km to go and the same return is reduced very badly,neglected and is passed for 5 previous owners, but I'm happy ...

i'll publish some photos this afternoon, last night I have not done, and then i'll start working!

wonder if I can open a thread in the members project bike, so as to let you see my progress ...

see you soon

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes, Cagiva is an Italian brand that, until a few years ago, was part of the ducati group ...
now produce almost only most scooter and a pair of naked I guess, but in the 80's / 90's were famous for their 2-stroke models of 125 supersport, such as C9, C10, C12, MITO, etc.

in Italy are seen especially Japanese bikes, ducati there are not so many as you might think, is a fairly niche brand, as well as harley davidson, for example ...

however, the 888 ducati remains one of my all-time favorite bikes :rock:

now i have photos,so i will open my own thread in members project bike:Evil_smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts