Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

New Belly Pan, now this part was a Ducati Monster Performance after market part, it was pretty expensive, so I got it in the post and cut the fucker to fit a inline four, it mounts using stainless bolts and mounts to the mounts to the fairing mounts on the sump I think it finishes the lines and fills the space in front of the exhaust header perfect, Im happy, this is something that has bothered me for a while, and I think ive solved it...

what do you guys think,

Gonna take some pictures in the sun tomorow.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know what you mean Smoker, it may just be the camera angle though cause im pretty sure it had the same lines of the tail, ill have a better look tomorow

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
I still have the SFMag with the picture of this beast in, complaining how in Canada any turn is labelled Dead Mans Turn. You sick hairy fuck, good to see this living piece of history continues evolving.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
man, this bike was my desktop background back when I first started in fightering. love it!!

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
still love it

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Peeps

Daylight Pictures

Im not too sure about these:

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Bike looks real good.Just down the road from ya.Live in Brooks.Maybe meet up sometime for a natter.Good to see a decent bike instead of a bloody cruiser with all the chrome tatt on it!!!

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For sure, I could head out to brooks some time for a ride, not much between here and brooks though is there

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Lol.Yeah bugger all, what is that strange things they speak of????Oh yeah corners,virtually non existent too!!Should be heading up to Calgary next week will pm you and see if we could meet up.

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Lol.Yeah bugger all, what is that strange things they speak of????Oh yeah corners,virtually non existent too!!Should be heading up to Calgary next week will pm you and see if we could meet up.
If you ever meet a blonde kiwi chick in Calgary tell her Sean says fuck you

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
always good stuf Joe ! What wasnt ya sure about in tha handelbar pic?

LOL pariah':robssmilie:

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ali Bark busters (leaver savers), Rob

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

1 - 17 of 17 Posts