Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Just stumbled on this forum and hoping to get some help with a new to me 2003 SV1000N. Hoping to cleanup the front first as it’s got some cheap Chinese dual headlight setup that’s pretty abysmal.
Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome in,
Pictures are good :)
Lots of different front lights etc you can fit, all comes down to your taste
This was the original dual headlight (apparently called the dominator) but the light output was terrible and unsafe for riding at night.
Automotive lighting Vision care Eyewear Drinkware Audio equipment

Just another photo of the front end with the OEM bucket on. I don't mind the look, actually. I was hoping to retrofit a projector into the oem bucket but I think its too shallow. I'm just using some rubber backed P clamps to hold the headlight stay in place. the OEM mounts went down and around the forks. unfortunately, those mounts are difficult to find now, in good condition. The other problem is mounting the speedometer, I ended up using the previous mounting solution that was there for both the headlights and speedo. it works for now but I'd like to clean that up as well.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bicycle tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

Here's the bike with the OEM bucket fitted. I'm trying to get the wiring sorted out.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

One option I'm looking at. Unfortunately, none of these sites post up the beam patterns so its tough to tell if it'll be any good.
Automotive tire Wood Gas Rim Circle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts